Proven to perform in the extremes of our local terrain, Whites CV Axles are produced alongside the world's biggest brands in the ATV/UTV market.
Our hard-wearing axles feature oversized outer joints that allow generous levels of swing angle, providing increased suspension travel and strength. The latest CNC manufacturing processes are utilised to allow excellent levels of travel on the inner joints.
The higher strength and longer lasting TPE boots, OTK clamps and moly grease provide the best performance in extreme conditions and extend the life of your axle.
- Generous levels of swing angle.
- Excellent levels of travel on the inner joints.
- Best quality OTK clamps.
- Longer lasting, higher strength TPE boots.
- Moly grease for reliable performance.
NB: Please confirm suitability for your year, make, model prior to purchase.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.