Attn: Click and Collect Customers
Some of our stock is in bulk storage. Please contact us via email or chat and let us know the items you require. We will pick and confirm that they are reserved for you before you process payment.
A versatile touring glove from Spidi, the Bora are waterproof, windproof and thermally insulated. Short and light-weight like an off-road glove, with just the right amount of insulation for gravel road blasting on rainy days, they provide the optimum combination of feel, dexterity and riding performance. Tailored from a combination of fine o.6mm goat leather, suede microfibre, carbon fibre knuckle shields, Flex Tenax inserts, H2Out waterproof membrane and a 100gr thermal lining. The Bora gloves are also touchscreen compatible and entirely EN 13594: 2015 Lev.1 certified.
- Palm, back of hand and side of hand padding
- EN 13594: 2015 certified with Lev.1 knuckles protectors
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out lining
- Touchscreen compatible
- Goat leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick
- Punched mesh fabric
- High resistant suede microfibe
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
Product weight: kg. 0.20
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.