- Hassle-Free Riding
- Stops Punctures
- Rapid Sealing
Instructions for use
- Step 1: Shake the bottle well.
- Step 2 : Position the wheel with the valve at 6 o'clock and unscrew the valve core.
- Step 3: If using the filler tube, connect it to the valve and squeeze 125ml of Ultraseal into the tyre. If not using filler tube, pour 125ml of Ultraseal directly into the tyre before beading tyre onto the rim.
- Step 4: Reinstall the valve core and inflate the tyre.
- Step 5: Get a good coating of Ultraseal on the inside of the tyre by Spinning and shaking the wheel.
- Step 6: Ride Your Bike, Have Fun!
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.