Attn: Click and Collect Customers
Some of our stock is in bulk storage. Please contact us via email or chat and let us know the items you require. We will pick and confirm that they are reserved for you before you process payment.
The WHIT3 Label Race pants features a clean minimalistic aesthetic with Shift branding on the outer thighs and lower knees. Pair it with a matching jersey and you’ll be ready to take on your ride without having to worry about comfort and durability.
About WHIT3 Label Pants
WHIT3 Label pants give you more of what you need and less of what you don’t with a focus on flexibility, ventilation, and durability. The articulated knee and hip design conform to you while on the bike for increased performance while multiple 4-way stretch fabric zones throughout the pant ensure mobility and comfort.
- Unique minimalistic design reduces weight while increasing flexibility, ventilation and durability.
- 600D main body polyester provides excellent durability
- Multiple stretch-zones ensure mobility and a contoured fit
- Articulated knee and hip design conform to the rider
- Padded knee construction for increased comfort and durability
- Fade resistant sublimatedgraphics for long-lasting colorfastness and durability
- Minimal seams and mesh paneling on lower leg for extra comfort while tucked into the boot
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.