Shift introduces Archival, a limited edition series of drops celebrating the OG years of Shift. From Fro Daddy to Cinqmars, the series brings back some of Shift’s most iconic looks from the late 90s and celebrates the unique aesthetic that has separated us from the pack ever since. Keep it OG, keep it old school, and most importantly keep it Shift.The Archival WHITE Label pant features the old school wordmark on the outer legs along with the iconic bars logo on knees.
Yellow & Navy
With the second drop in Yellow and Navy, we honor a true OG, the late Mike Cinqmars. Cinq, one of the originators of freestyle MX, made his mark not only on Shift but the entire sport and his legacy carries on to this day.
Green & Black
With the first drop in green and black, we pay homage to a gear set worn by Jeff Emig in 1997.The Archival WHITE Label jersey features the iconic Shift bars logo on the chest along with the old school Shift wordmark on upper sleeves for a look that has stood the test of time.
About WHIT3 Label Jerseys WHIT3 Label jerseys give you more of what you need and less of what you don’t through simplistic innovations such as moisture wicking, mesh side panels for ventilation, a drop tail to keep your jersey tucked in, and a relaxed roomier fit.
- Unique minimalistic design reduces weight while increasing flexibility, ventilation and durability.
- 600D main body polyester provides excellent durability
- Multiple stretch-zones ensure mobility and a contoured fit
- Articulated knee and hip design conform to the rider
- Padded knee construction for increased comfort and durability
- Fade resistant sublimatedgraphics for long-lasting colorfastness and durability
- Minimal seams and mesh paneling on lower leg for extra comfort while tucked into the boot
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.