Shift introduces Archival, a limited edition series of drops celebrating the OG years of Shift. From Fro Daddy to Cinqmars, the series brings back some of Shift’s most iconic looks from the late 90s and celebrates the unique aesthetic that has separated us from the pack ever since. Keep it OG, keep it old school, and most importantly keep it Shift.
Yellow & Navy
With the second drop in Yellow and Navy, we honor a true OG, the late Mike Cinqmars. Cinq, one of the originators of freestyle MX, made his mark not only on Shift but the entire sport and his legacy carries on to this day.
Green & Black
With the first drop in green and black, we pay homage to a gear set worn by Jeff Emig in 1997.
The Archival RECON Glove features the iconic Shift bolts logo on wrist and old school Shift wordmark on the closure
- Premium D30® knuckle guard
- Stretch Cordura® ripstop construction
- Compression molded neoprene cuff
- Single layer conductive Clarino® Palm
- Compression molded cuff for secure fit
- Touchscreen compatible
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.