Designed for comfort and safety, the TracTech Evo III has been developed with countless hours on the road and track! With the proven fit of its predecessor and huge upgrade in spec, the TracTech Evo III massively over delivers in all areas. The new hard wearing sole is bonded to the 360 heel cockpit, this in-turn is attached to the rear ankle support structure preventing over flexion and extension of the ankle. The redesigned shin plate offers increased protection from impacts, as does the enlarged toe-box. The attention to detail even stretches to different sized shift pads dependant on the boot size. For a boot that offers supreme protection and day long comfort look no further than the TracTech Evo III.
- CE Certification Rating: Level 2/2/1
- Heel Protection: Moulded TPU Heel Cockpit
- Shin Protection: Moulded TPU Shin Armour
- Ankle Protection: TPU
- Main Outer Material: Microtech Construction
- Ventilation: Perforated Leather
- Closure: Zip & Velcro
- Shift Pads: Yes
- Shank: Polycarbonate Anti Twist
- Insole: Antibacterial Gel
- Outsole: Dual Density Non Slip Racing Sole
- Ankle: Hinged Ankle Support
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Toe Box: Reinforced
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.