Pirelli is proud to present Diablo Rosso III, the new supersport tyre of the Diablo tyre family which takes the performance offered by a road tyre to a new level.
Diablo Rosso III is the direct successor of Diablo Rosso II but raises the bar of sport riding even higher. It extends the qualities of its predecessor, strengthening its features in terms of handling and grip, with long lasting performance.
Designed and developed with a view to equip the latest generation of powerful road bikes characterised by significant technological equipment and electronic control systems, Diablo Rosso III is a tyre born from the racetrack for the road because it takes advantage of all the research and know-how acquired by Pirelli in the FIM Superbike World Championship, in the last twelve years of participation in its capacity as Official Tyre Supplier.
- WSBK-derived profile for agile response, quick turn-in and transitions
- "Flash" racing tread pattern promotes uniform wear for performance consistency throughout the tyre's life
- Bi-compound design with a wide race compound strip offering full grip from mid-lean angle
- High-performance silica compounds improve grip across a wide range of temperatures for optimal grip in all conditions
- Large contact patch for improved adherence
- Tubeless (TL)
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.