Designed and developed to create a natural feeling texture the A360 defines a new level of grip safety and assures the best level of comfort for the rider. The grip features a raised sheeting logo which has the following functions:
- Improve hand grip, giving a higher sense of control
- Improve bioclimatology by reducing sweating and subsequently reduce stress to the palm
- Help clean the palm of the glove in extreme conditions
Another important feature is two stress reduction zones which have been ergonomically placed in the two most highly stressed contact points at either end of the grip. These zones have been developed with a special soft texture which has been proven to significantly reduce the onset of blisters.The grip also has proper seats to allow the use of lock wire to enhance the security of the grip without interfering with the palm of the hand.
- Material: Two-component thermoplastic rubber
- Lamellar structure for a better grip
- External zone for stress reduction
- Colour: Black/Green
- Length: Right 120 mm / left 123 mm
- Grip end: Closed
- Diameter Handlebars/Throttle Tubes: 22/26 mm
- Slot for Iron Wire: 2-3 slots
- Flange diameter: 60 mm
- Diameter installed grips: 29.5/1.5 mm
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.