The most complete approach to safety and performance
The V3 RS Mirer Helmet has been designed to include MIPS® impact protection, and our updated MVRS™ system to provide podium-proven performance.
As the most technologically advanced motocross helmet out there, it’s packed with next level features that align with your performance demands. Designed with MIPS® (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)—an impact technology that manages rotational forces on impact to add a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head—and additional impact and energy dispersing features, the V3 RS provides the kind of protection every racer needs.
Safety and performance go hand-in-hand with this pro-level and race-ready dirt bike helmet. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 RS is made for motocross champions.
- Supplied with a Premium Helmet Bag
- Equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™)
- MIPS™ adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head.
- The Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) positions the visor with a center post magnet and two side shear off screws
- The visor is designed to flex under impact prior to breaking away to provide additional rotational impact management
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- EPP chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- EPS is compatible with Eject Helmet Removal System®
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner keeps helmet comfortable and fresh.
- Emergency release cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Carbon fiber D rings
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.