Riding in sketchy weather takes a certain kind of confidence—something that comes easily with the Legion Downpour Jacket. Its stretch, seam-sealed fabric mixed with zonal Cordura® fabric allow you to stay dry and protected on the trail.
The Legion Downpour Jacket uses our proprietary TruSeal® and TruMotion® fabrics, so you're protected from the wet while maintaining an excellent range of motion. TruSeal® is truly something special, not only is it waterproof, but it breathes to regulate body temperature and keep perspiration at bay. This is combined with our TruMotion® fabric for a greater range of motion, improved durability, and rapid drying time. To round out the water-busting features, the drop tail design takes care of mud and water splash while in the riding position.
- TruSeal® 10K/5K waterproof/breathable membrane
- DWR treated TruMotion® construction with Cordura® 2 layer fabric
- Seam-sealed construction keeps out water and debris
- 4-way, stretch zonal fabric provides increased movement and comfort
- Water resistant pockets at waist and chest
- Pocket at lower back for on bike storage and comfort
- Main body and bicep water resistant zipper vents for ventilation and cooling
- Reflective trims on bicep for increased visibility
- Shock cord cinch system allows for easy hem adjustments
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.