The Airline Pilr Pants are made for dirt bike riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and you're gear - so we developed Airline to help our pro motocross athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season.
Made with 4-way stretch panels, the pants flex to match your every move. To keep you comfortable in the hot summer months, the pants have a ton of vents throughout to channel a huge amount of air through them. These are the motocross pants to reach for when the temperatures rise, and the ones are pro riders turn to during the summer motocross season.
- Ergonomic Ride Attack Position (RAP) construction for improved fit on the bike
- Extensive laser perforated venting for increased breathability & airflow
- 4-way stretch TruMotion panels for unrestricted movement on the bike
- 600D dyed poly body with premium logo treatments for durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Double layer knee system for durability inside & outside the pants
- Abrasion resistant inner knees for durability against knee braces and guards
- Full grain leather outer knees
- Main body: TruDri moisture wicking
- Panel: Full mesh for max airflow
- 90% polyester / 10% elastane
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.