The Airline Pilr Jersey is made for dirt bike riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and you're gear - so we developed Airline to help our pro motocross athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season.
Lightweight fabric with moisture wicking TruDri fabric keeps you cool, dry and comfortable. The back and side panels use vented mesh for superior ventilation. The combination of breathability and moisture wicking means the jersey dries quickly and won't weigh you down.
- Ultralight TruDri fabric is super soft and rapidly wicks moisture
- Vented mesh paneling for exceptional airflow and breathability
- Athletic fit collar and minimized cuff design provides a superior fit
- Drop tail rear design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Vibrant colorfast main body fabric with premium graphics
- Main body: TruDri moisture wicking
- Side & back panels: Full mesh for max airflow
- 90% polyester / 10% elastane
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.