Attn: Click and Collect Customers
Some of our stock is in bulk storage. Please contact us via email or chat and let us know the items you require. We will pick and confirm that they are reserved for you before you process payment.
The Airline Exo Pants are made for riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and your gear—so we developed Airline to help our pro athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season. Our latest model adjusts the closure system for improved comfort and offers superior ergonomics for a more tailored fit.
To keep you comfortable in the hot summer months, the pants have a ton of vents throughout to channel a huge amount of air through them. These are the motocross pants to reach for when the temperatures rise, and the ones are pro riders turn to during the summer motocross season.
- 600D polyester & mesh main body materials
- TruMotion® zonal 4-way stretch panels for unrestricted movement
- Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Full-grain leather outer knee for grip, heat resistance, and durability
- Abrasion resistant inner knee for increased durability against knee braces and guards
- Durable artwork for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.