DESIGNED FOR HOT CONDITIONS
When riding in hot conditions, ventilation is critical to maximize comfort and riding performance. The 180 Mastar Airline Pant uses large hole polyester mesh for unrivaled breathability. Strategic stretch paneling in the knee, rear yoke and crotch give you flexibility where you need it. Leather burn guards offer protection from heat and abrasion. And the Rider Attack Position Construction provides a precise fit while on the bike. This is the perfect pant for riding when the temperatures rise.
- Rider Attack Position construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Durable 600D polyester main body construction
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Stretch panels at knee, rear and crotch
- Hip pads included
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.