Attn: Click and Collect Customers
Some of our stock is in bulk storage. Please contact us via email or chat and let us know the items you require. We will pick and confirm that they are reserved for you before you process payment.
Chemz Z7 is formulated to remove oils, grease, brake fluids, tar, adhesives, dirt and moisture from industrial and mechanical equipment. Also cleans and degreases brakes, clutches, disc brakes and calipers without disassembly.
- An effective heavy duty cleaner and degreaser used to penetrate and dissolve build ups caused by grease, grime, dirt, oil, fats and tar on tools, parts and equipment.
- General parts cleaner which leaves no residue after cleaning off contaminants.
- Can be used as an effective evaporating cleaner on clutches, brakes, chainsaw chains, cables, wires, motors, concrete driveways, mowers, tractors, forklifts, industrial machinery and trade tools.
Note for South Island customers:
Due to aerosols being classed as Dangerous Goods and ferry restrictions for freight carriers, there is a small surcharge for shipping to South Island locations. Buying a box of 12 cans is the most economical way to order your Chemz products and we are happy to supply a mixed pack carton of 12 cans - please enquire if you would like more detail.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.