Chemz Multi Penetrene penetrates rusted parts, lubricates sticky mechanisms, ends electrical shorts due to moisture, prevents corrosion and oxidation. Chemz Multi Penetrene forms a clear invisible film and is harmless to plastic, rubber and paint.
- Electrical & Mechanical Applications include: electronic equipment, instruments, ignition systems, distributors, bolts, screws, switches, pedals etc.
- Workshop, Farm, Home & Hobby applications include: hinges, windows, chains, engine parts, truck and tractor, moving parts, roller doors, bicycles, motorcycles, toys, lawnmowers and garden tools.
Chemz Multi Penetrene is also available in 5L and 20L bulk sizes. Applicator bottle availble.
Note for South Island customers:
Due to aerosols being classed as Dangerous Goods and ferry restrictions for freight carriers, there is a small surcharge for shipping to South Island locations. Buying a box of 12 cans is the most economical way to order your Chemz products and we are happy to supply a mixed pack carton of 12 cans - please enquire if you would like more detail.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.