The all-new 3LUE Label 2.0 Glove features unapparelled movement and weight reduction with industry-leading durability. The innovative RAW wrist design reduces cuff restriction while top of hand laser cut perforations increase ventilation. It’s a glove that is preferred by the Shift Syndicate and Geico Honda team for not only its performance but unmatched style. Add it to a matching jersey and pant and it may be the extra touch needed to win some Lit Kit awards.
- Cordura® stretch nylon top-of-hand for flexibility, weight reduction, and durability
- Clarino® palm improves fit, enhances durability and protects
- Silicone fingertip printing for enhanced grip and lever control
- Top of hand laser cut perforations increase ventilation
- Innovative RAW wrist design reduces cuff restriction
- Premium 3D silicone logo
Top of hand: Perforated Cordura® stretch nylon
Palm: Perforated single layer Clarino®
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.