Attn: Click and Collect Customers
Some of our stock is in bulk storage. Please contact us via email or chat and let us know the items you require. We will pick and confirm that they are reserved for you before you process payment.
CONQUER THE WORLD
The SCHUBERTH C4 PRO is the new benchmark for the most demanding tourers and racers. It combines cutting-edge technologies with top-grade quality: The helmet with a compact shape that barely resembles a flip-up helmet. The new interior fittings and optimised acoustics make the SCHUBERTH C4 PRO an extremely comfortable flip-up helmet. No wobbling, low noise level no matter what the speed. Compatible with the invisible SC2 and SC1 communication systems.
QUIET AND COMFORTABLE: Standards redefined: revamped acoustics and fit make C4 PRO the quietest and most comfortable flip-up helmet that SCHUBERTH has ever built. Thanks to optimised neck padding and noise reduction around the mechanical attachments, the C4 PRO achieves approx. 85 dB(A) at 100 km/h on a naked motorcycle.
- Extremely comfortable to wear thanks to seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses
- Helmet fits safely and comfortably: the Coolmax® interior is Öko-Tex 100-certified, removable and washable
- Superior air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation
FOR A COOL HEAD: THE INTERIOR: The Coolmax® lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit of the helmet. The fabrics are washable, anti-bacterial and quick-drying. The seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses make the helmet extremely comfortable to wear. Good air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the helmet wearer. Of course the lining is certified in accordance with Öko-Tex 100, as well as removable and washable.
THE VENTILATION ENSURES EVEN MORE AIR TO BREATHE: A complex multi-channel ventilation system inside the helmet shell ensures a pleasant flow of air. Inlets in the forehead and lower visor areas ensure a high level of air circulation and help keep your head cool.
EXTRA-LARGE ANTI-FOG INSERT LENS: Preventing fogging has never been so simple thanks to the Pinlock® anti-fog insert lens. For a wide field of vision even in a sporty riding position.
- Optical class 1: visor (no distortion) with quick-change function
- Integrated sun visor, freely adjustable in seconds
- PINLOCK120® anti-fog insert lens comes as standard: the ultimate PINLOCK® anti-fog insert lenses for optimum performance
PLUG & PLAY: Compatible with the SC2 and SC1 communication systems as standard thanks to:
- integrated antenna
- preinstalled loudspeaker
- microphone for optimal Bluetooth® and radio reception.
For more information about this helmet, see https://www.schuberth.com/en/products/motorbikes/helmets/c4-pro.html and for more information about the SCHUBERTH communication systems, see https://www.schuberth.com/en/products/motorbikes/communication-systems.htmlad+guide+hot+product+SCHUBERTH C4
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.