Renthal Fatbars are a tapered, braceless bar design, combining excellent strength and good resilience
The tapered outer wall allows 1-1/8 inch clamping diameter and 7/8 inch at control ends
A 5.0mm wall thickness at the bends is used to increase strength
They have a shot peened and anodised corrosion resistance finish and feature a laser etched positioning grid
Renthal Fatbars have been chosen as original equipment by KTM and Suzuki and are used by HRC Honda Japan, Team Suzuki Japan, KHI Kawasaki Japan, Factory Honda Off-road USA, Kawasaki Team Green USA, Team Red Bull KTM Off-road, Team Suzuki Off-road and Montesa Honda.
- 1-1/8" large diameter clamping area
- Tapered outer wall to 7/8" increases strength and allows fitment of standard grips and controls
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failures
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- Available in blue, red, black, orange and titanium
For dimensions and partnumbers click on the thumbnail "DIMENSIONS" below
To order: Select the part number from the application tables (DIMENSIONS) and then add two-letter codes for required colour.
971 - Designates the handlebar bend
02 - Designates the description of the handlebar (i.e. 2004-2007 CR Honda)
SI - Designates silver colour
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.