Oxford Premium Touring Heated Grips
Oxford premium touring grips designed for long distance comfort. Ideal for both touring and everyday use.
Sealed for life double bonded rainproof switch that draws under 4A.
Grips are 120mm as standard but can be cleanly cut to 110MM
Oxford HotGrips™ are the ORIGINAL and the BEST. This latest PREMIUM range is the result of over 30 years of research and development by British engineers and motorcyclists.
The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimise riding performance.
Thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear
Rhombus tread pattern for vibration absorption
5² block siped tread patterns for high levels of grip and feel
Diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required.
• The grip length can be trimmed if required and has open ends so that bar end weights can be fitted.
• The intelligent heat controller uses a sealed-for-life welded case construction for long-term durability and weather-proofing.
• 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature with LED lights to indicate the level.
• The Battery Saving Mode protects against flat batteries. If you forget to turn the switch off, it will do it for you!
New switch technology means that, if the engine is switched off, the grips will automatically turn off until enough power is available. This eliminates the need for the user to buy and fit relays.
Thanks to their unique expandable design and fool-proof wiring loom, HotGrips are extremely easy to fit. Connection to the motorcycle could not be simpler:
Connect the 2 ring connectors to the battery.
No need to wire the positive to a live ignition feed.
Included as part of the pack:
2 x HotGrips™
1 x Intelligent heat controller
1 x Metal bracket and fittings for mounting the heat controller
1 x Wiring loom, cable ties and grip glue
1 x Instruction booklet and warranty form
mhz wwh whites
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.