- Total Leatt® protection score of 13 points
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- New slim, CE impact certified knee pad profile
- New ventilated perforated Neoprene sleeve
- New increased side protection
- New anti-slip calf band and silicone grip lining
- Abrasion resistant Aramid outer layer for durability
- New silicone printed and adjustable non-slip leg straps
- New anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Weight: from 500g (1.1lbs) pair
- Please look at Leatt sizing chart for best fit: S-XXL
Leatt soft-shell 3DF impact foam knee pads just keep getting better and better.
Now with a totally new and refined sleeve construction and packed with Leatt latest material tech.
We know ventilation, fit and anti-slip is key for you, and great protection is a given. Therefore the new 2019 3DF 5.0 is at its best right now!
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.