C1 is the innovative engine hour meter by GET, the only one to work without any connection to the motorbike. Using the time-saving double sided tape included in the kit, the C1 fits to the bike in just a few seconds.
This device detects the engine by interpreting and identifying the wave frequencies that flow through the surface on which it is mounted.
C1 is fully waterproof (IP68) and has been designed to work even under the toughest conditions like off-road applications.
C1 has 2 engine hour meters and logs the total running time (no reset available). The partial engine hour meter can be reset using the select button in a certain procedure.
The built-in battery allows for a 3-year lifespan.
- Easy to read display
- Small size and lightweight
- Total engine hour meter up to 999.5 hours (reset not available)
- Partial engine hour meter (reset available)
- No need for coil connection cable
- IP68 resistant plastic case
- Lifetime: 3 years
- Double sided tape includedmhz
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.