he men’s Tempest 3 D-Dry® Pants are designed to guarantee their wearer year-round riding safety and comfort. With its D-Dry® waterproof membrane, every day is perfect for riding, rain and atmospheric agents no longer an issue. The removable thermal lining ensures comfort on the coldest days and in all conditions. The highest Dainese safety standards are upheld with Pro-Armor Lev. 2, Type B protectors on the knees. This is the highest level of limb protection certification, with the largest possible area of coverage. Inspired by the geometries of natural fractals, Dainese Pro-Armor technology allows for maximum protection, with the mobility of a soft protector and ideal ventilation due to a surface that is perforated across 40% of its area. These pants are designed to perfectly complement the Dainese Tempest 3 D-Dry® and X-Tourer jackets.
- 2 outer pockets
- Compatible with Dainese pants braces kit
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective pant
- Reflective inserts
- Calf zip
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- Pro-Armor adjustable protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 Type B on Knees
- Air vents on tights
- Breathable waterproof D-Dry® membrane
- Removable thermal layer
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.