Bel-Ray Primary Chaincase Lubricant is specifically designed for the primary chaincase of all Big Twin model motorcycles equipped with a wet diaphragm spring clutch from 1984 to present. It delivers all-weather clutch performance while providing maximum wear protection for the primary chain and cog set.
- For the primary chaincase of all Big Twin model motorcycles equipped with a wet diaphragm spring clutch from 1984 to present
- May be used in chaincases equipped with original, modified or aftermarket high performance clutch assemblies
- Especially recommended for modified engines and operation in both especially cold- and hot weather climates
Features and Benefits:
- Improved clutch performance - Provides smooth, positive clutch hook-up without slipping or shudder in all service conditions from around-town cruising to aggressive drag race launches.
- Superior drive train protection - Exclusive Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry reduces primary drive chain stretch and cog wear to extend primary drive service life.
- All temperature reliability - High Viscosity Index formulation provides dependable performance from sub-freezing to tropical conditions.
- Distinct color - Red coloration makes it easily distinguishable from motor oil, simplifying service.
- Helps prevent leaks - Formulated for outstanding seal compatibility to keep gaskets and seals pliable and leak-free.
- Superior deposit control - Special low-ash formula extends clutch life while preventing deposits to reduce drive train operating temperature.
Bel-Ray Primary Chaincase Lubricant delivers outstanding clutch feel, superior wear prevention and deposit control for top lubrication performance. Premium base oils provide seal conditioning to prevent fluid leaks. Its distinct red color makes leaks easy to identify in multiple lubrication cavity engines. Bel-Ray Primary Chaincase Lubricant meets or exceeds V-Twin requirements and WILL NOT void warrantees. When combined with Bel-Ray Big Twin Transmission Oil, it provides complete drive train protection and unbeatable performance for all stock and modified Big Twins.
Product No. 96920
SAE Gear Oil Grade 80W
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.