Attn: Click and Collect Customers
Some of our stock is in bulk storage. Please contact us via email or chat and let us know the items you require. We will pick and confirm that they are reserved for you before you process payment.
6D ATR-2 Helmet
The 6D ATR-2 is the most advanced energy management device ever manufactured for off-road motorcycle competition or recreational riding. Infused with the exceptional DNA of the original ODS technology, but evolved to a whole new level with high-tech materials and design influenced by 6D's work inside the NFL’s Head Health Challenge III competition.
The inner EPS liner of any helmet is the first layer of defense and a very important component of the advanced ODS design of the ATR-2. It is effectively a helmet within a helmet. It has its own in-molded PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) shell that serves many functions. It nests into the ODS carrier, provides strength and integrity to the EPS, and serves as a slippery surface to aide in reducing angular acceleration forces. The EPS is of a softer density than the EPP and is secured into the helmet with 4 locking pins that mate to the ODS carrier. It is also captured by the Chin Bar EPP which provides additional security.
Rebuildable ODS System:
- Patented Omni-Directional Suspension® (ODS®)
- Improved ODS design mitigates Angular and Linear Accelerations
- Replaceable Inner EPS Liner
- Multi-impact EPP Outer Liner incorporates Isolation Damping Towers
- Rotational Energy Management Disks reduce Angular Acceleration
- Superior low, mid, and high velocity impact mitigation
- Air-Gap Ventilation System with 17 Transfer Ports
- Optimized compliant light weight Tri-Composite Shell provides superior energy absorption
- 3 Shell Sizes optimize the size to weight ratio
- Rear lower shell incorporates compliant zone at the cervical spine location
- Brow Rib increases shell integrity above the eyeport
- Clavicle Cut-Away provides increased clearance
- 9 Intake Ports and 6 Exhaust Ports work in unison with the Air Gap Ventilation System
- Removable, washable comfort liner features Genuine Dri-Lex® anti-bacterial fabric
- Emergency Quick-Release Cheek Pads
- PU-over molded EPP lined chin bar includes Sternum Pad
- Goggle band integrated shell recess at the eyeport area improves goggle fit and seal
- Shear-Away Visor Screws designed to reduce angular acceleration potential
- Nose guard provides improved roost protection
- Titanium D-Rings
- Light weight with improved center of gravity (+/- 1480 grams Size M)
- Includes Premium Helmet Bag
- Exceeds DOT, ECE, ACU and ASTM Standards
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.