Attn: Click and Collect Customers
Some of our stock is in bulk storage. Please contact us via email or chat and let us know the items you require. We will pick and confirm that they are reserved for you before you process payment.
Next Shipment Due
This is where it all began. Over 40 years ago, the sandy, gritty soil of The Netherlands – and the resulting engine failures – proved that singlefoam and paper filters gave riders air flow, but failed at protection. Twin Air’s breakthrough, fused-dual-layer design (now widely copied) combined performance and protection. The fused layers of open-pore foam and fine inner foam trap even the smallest particles. The new, rounder design boosts airflow. So do the minimized seams made possible by a revolutionary micro-gluing process: Shorter seams = more foam = more flow.
- MOTORCYCLE • ATV • 2 STROKE • 4 STROKE (with free-flowing, backfire-resistant foam laminated to the inside of the filter – eliminates restrictive, stock backfire screen)
- WASHABLE / REUSABLE (reusing a Twin Air filter 40-50 times is common)
- DUAL-LAYER FOAM (made to our specifications, with cells that are evenly sized and distributed)
- GREASELESS SEALING RING
- HIGH QUALITY (assembled by hand and inspected for a perfect fit)
- PACKAGED IN A RESEALABLE BAG
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.