CE certified – Class A trousers as of EN17092:2020 standard, to provide riders with adequate protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting riding ability.
- Four season motorbike/scooter trousers
- High tenacity Oxford polyester outer
- Breathable, windproof and high water column resistant inner membrane, taped seams
- Internal polyester mesh lining
- Crotch and rear waistband in stretch polyamide
- Elasticated inserts above the knee
- Removable inner with thermal polyester foam padding
- COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM: CE approved – Level 1 knee armour
- Pockets for hip armour
- Reflective prints
- Adjustable waist
- Zip on side of calf to facilitate dressing
- Zip pocket on right leg
- Fastening loop compatible with jackets fitted with connection to trouser belts
- Connection to the 4 STROKE jacket (code 8197MF201)
- Waterproofness 5000 m
- Breathability 5000 g/m²/24 h
Main Trousers: External: Fabric 1 and 3: 100% Polyester – Fabric 2: 94% Polyamide – 6% Elastane – Lining: 100% Polyester – Detachable Trousers: External: 100% Polyester – Padding: 100% Polyester – Lining: 100% Polyester
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.