After over three years in development and testing we are pleased to announce the RS-12 is here! With the help of incredibly talented factory sponsored athletes, technicians, devoted engineers and a will to raise the bar, our RS-12 has now arrived for the 2019-20 Suzuki RM-Z250.
We considered all the details when it came to the RS-12. One look and you can see it's like nothing else on the market. As you get closer you will notice the details in every place on our new dirt bike system, from the matte carbon fiber end cap with decal inlays to the precise machined joints, this system is next level.
- Developed and tested in the heat of over 24 months of factory level racing
- Aggressive, intelligently designed, asymmetrical shaped RS-12 profile allows maximized muffler volume that helps manage sound, add power and provide more clearance for tire and brake caliper
- Improved performance gains, weight reduction and fit when compared to previous generation design
- Just like the works systems our Factory Racers use, RS-12 systems utilize precision machined joints. Machined joints provide a superior and exacting fit for joints by better securing the seal between two surfaces with a perfect 360 degree contact surface which translates into improved system life, fit and performance
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap with industry leading design and innovation end cap detailing as expected from Yoshimura
- Carbon end cap covers inner cap mounted design improves durability, and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arrestors
- Tapered muffler body inlet design of RS-12 enables the system to be pushed forward thus helping with weight centralization without sacrificing performance
- Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA!
- Yoshimura Full system weight 8.5 lbs. vs Stock Weight 8.7lbs
- Repack kits, optional Inserts and Spark Arresters are available for all models
Introducing Signature Series by Yoshimura - an offering of exhaust systems that a dealer can install with confidence. Our Signature Series lineup is the answer for today's dealer who is faced with a challenging marketplace. The applications for the Signature Series line cover the entire powersports spectrum, including many of our off-road applications. Everyone of our Championship Winning Motocross exhaust systems and nearly all of out ATV/Side-by-Side applications are all members of the Signature Series Family. All Signature Series components are tested, documented, and marked as required by federal and state regulations.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.