GP Series Replacement Shocks
Our race range of fully adjustable "GP" shocks has all the advantages of a race shock on the road. Combined with a Hyperpro Spring, the CNC machined "GP" shocks are available for mono shock bikes.
The Progressive Rate Shock Spring included with each complete shock assembly is essential to what gives Hyperpro its outstanding riding characteristics. Progressive rate fork springs eliminate wheel chatter and ensure maximum tyre contact with the road for increased cornering speed and longer tyre life.
• High performance construction
• Billet machined piggyback bottom
• Radial piston with straight flow and preload
• Gold Titanium / Nitride Piston Rod
• Anti-block system prevents hydraulic lock
• High and low speed compression (30 clicks ea)
• Rebound Adjustment (44 clicks)
• Length adjustment
• Threaded spring preload adjustment
• Progressive rate spring
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.