As its name suggests the Tour Master II is a jacket that’s designed to go the distance. Offering exceptional value and great style the Tour Master has all the core features you need from a mid-length touring jacket. Large zipped vents at the front and back, and a removable quilted lining allow easy temperature regulation. Large pockets on the front, multiple inside pockets and the large rear map pocket enhance the Tour Master's practicality yet further.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: Pocket Only
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 1
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 1
- Main Outer Material: Maxtex
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Waterproof Lining: Fixed SinAqua lining
- Thermal Lining: Removable Quilted Full Lining
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: 2 Chest Vents, 1 Back Vent
- Connection Zip: Yes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Inner Pockets: 4
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Adjustment: Arm &Waist
- Map Pocket: Yes
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.