Replacing the Blade jacket, the RST GT Textile Jacket is CE certified to Level A. It is made from HTC fabric and Ballistic and reinforced with Maxtex for added support. It also comes with a SinAqua waterproof, breathable lining and removable quilted thermal lining. The 360° connection zip allows for easy connection to the GT Textile jean. The jacket comes with CE Level 2 back protector, shoulder armour and elbow armour.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: CE Level 2
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 2
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 2
- Shoulder Cup: TPU
- Main Outer Material: HTC
- Waterproof Lining: Fixed SinAqua Lining
- Thermal Lining: Removable Thermal Full Lining
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: 2 Chest Vents, 1 back Vent
- Connection Zip: Yes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Inner Pockets: 4
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Adjustments: Arm
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.