Designed and manufactured by Eurobike, these innovative route map holders were developed following years of experience. You'll find crowned primary rollers that prevent the route sheet from wandering, while secondary rollers allow two instructions to be viewed at once and hold the sheet close to the window. A dual o-ring clutch mechanism maintains sheet tension from start to finish. All high-quality, CNC machined and anodised components come in a rugged plastic box. Includes a basic mounting bracket and fasteners. Boxes available in black, black/yellow or pink - just specify when ordering.
New Zealand made route sheet holder designed for motorcycle adventure riding:
- 12 cm x 8.5 cm x 6.5 cm plastic box
- Hand operated, rotating spools with auto paper aligning feature
- Holds over 100 instruction frames
- Suits paper strip maps up to 6 cm wide as normally supplied by event organisers Note: having a route sheet that fits this box is important. We have a 21 panel route sheet template available in the resource/download section
- Twin independent friction devices to keep paper taut at all times
- Roller paper guides provide clear view of two frames at once
- Supplied with stainless steel universal mount bracket and fasteners
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.