OptiMate 1 DUO delivers precise micro processor controlled charging and long term maintenance. Maintain any type of 12 volt lead-acid battery without overcharging, filler cap / wet cell, sealed AGM (MF) or GEL and 12.8/13.2V lithium (LiFePO4) batteries.
Ideal for vehicles that are seldom or seasonally used, or in storage. The OptiMate maintenance program delivers only what the battery needs, never overcharges, never undercharges.
Cost-effective 12V battery maintenance
- CHARGING AMPS: 0.6A (constant current)
- USE: Indoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE: Low Volt Start of 4V
- IDEAL FOR: STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 2 – 30Ah & Lithium (LiFePO4) 12.8/13.2V batteries
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE: Dust proof plug-in case, with 12ft / 370cm charge lead ending in SAE connector.
- SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.