The high performing track day and street tyre (DOT approved)
Faster lap times*
Enhanced front tyre agility for greater confidence, plus a rear tyre that benefits from the same new MICHELIN ACT construction developed for MICHELIN® Power® Cup Evo and MICHELIN® Power® Slick Evo tyres.
Grip on dry and wet roads
Thanks to MICHELIN 2CT at the front and MICHELIN 2CT+ at the rear, this tyre delivers outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions alike.
MICHELIN ACT Construction
The adaptable ‘low pressure’ casing ensures a bigger contact patch for added grip and higher performance on race tracks.
* Lap times of MICHELIN® Power® SuperSport Evo were 120% better than MICHELIN® Power® 3 on dry ground according to internal tests conducted in 2014 on the circuit of Issoire and Cartagena with 120 70 ZR 17 front tyres and 200 55 ZR 17 rear tyres.
mhz noa end of line
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.