When the Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres were first introduced, they redefined the limits for wet weather grip and tyre longevity.
Now, the new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres are poised to do the same, offering a whole new level of performance when compared to michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres and the competition.
Michelin develops the new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres with one goal in mind: create the best overall sport touring radial tyres available anywhere. We believe the results speak for themselves.
With new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres on your motorcyle, you'll ride with more confidence - rain or shine, hot or cold, city or highway.
The new industry standard for all-around sport touring use:
- Stops 17% faster than its closest competitor on wet roads
- Lasts 20% longer than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres
- Grips the road across a wide range of riding conditions and temperatures (-5°C on dry roads to 45°C/23°F to 113°F)
- BMW R 1200 R
- Kawasaki ER6
- Kawasaki Z800E
- Suzuki 1250 Bandit S
- Honda VFR 1200
- Yamaha FZ8
- Yamaha XJ6
- Yamaha MT-09
- Honda CBF 1000
- Honda NC700
- Honda CB500
Patented 2AT technology provides maximum stability for GT-class bikes:
- All of the Michelin Pilot Road 4 features, including the same tread pattern
- Stiffer casing with 2AT for GT-class bikes and 2-up riding with luggage
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.
So Far so good,
Shiny side up so far. hasn’t been long though:)
Front and rear tyres.
Easy purchase fast delivery,great price and excellent fitting service.Thank you
Cycle treads great
Great no problems
Fantastic tyres. Dave recommend these for my bike and they are great.
Michelin pilot road 4 on NC700
great tyres, never slip, last 30,000km of gentle commuting. Recommended.