Lightweight Head and Brain Protection
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury, however, and that is to get the best helmet out there that can reduce both rotational acceleration and impact energy to your head and brain.
The GPX 4.5 Injected Polymer Compound helmet offers world-class protection with 360 ° Turbine Technology. Turbines made of 3D molded Armourgel®, an energy absorbing material, are set inside the helmet. This technology has two main advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The smaller outer shell volume also adds to its list of benefits by reducing rotational acceleration, proving that a smaller shell is better. Our multi-density, V-shaped impact foam is molded directly to the outer shell that makes it possible for us to reduce the outer shell size and achieve the highest level of impact protection! An unbeaten combination which makes all Leatt riders winners!
Ventilation is another feature most of us cannot get enough of. Look no further, Leatt helmets provide ample ventilation, but most importantly, the vents work even at low speed.
So next time you crash, see to it that you are properly protected.
- Injected Polymer Compound Shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Reduced Outer Shell Volume
- A 10% smaller shell, transfers up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head and brain
- Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam molded directly to the outer shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain
- New Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal Neck Brace Compatibility
- Maximized Ventilation Optimized for Off-Road racing and effective even at very low speeds
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Certified and tested: ECE 2205 or DOT
- Weight: ECE from 1150g
- XS 53-54cm (20¾ - 21 ¼")
- Small 55-56cm (215/8 - 22")
- Medium 57-58cm (22½ - 22 ¾")
- Large 59-60cm (23 ¼ - 23 5/8")
- XL 61-62cm (24 – 24 ½")
- XXL 63-64cm (24 ¾ - 25 1/5")
Please contact us for sizes not listed below, or out of stock and we'll get back to you with price and availability.
mhz wwh LE101820013x 2018
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.