15W50 synthesis - JASO MA - API SG
Semi-synthetic lubricant formulated specially for V engines, delivering power and torque at low engine revs.
- 15W50 viscosity grade means that the same oil can be used for the engine block and primary transmission, even when separate.
- Grade reduces oil consumption and offers good stability at high revs.
V-twins, and large capacity engines in general, do not cool down efficiently. This can be improved by a suitable lubricant. The product's excellent shear stability also ensures better tolerance of increased piston pressure.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.