The engine guard is a very useful accessory for riders of naked and custom bikes as well as of unfaired/semi-faired bikes. Should a fall of the motorcycle occur, for instance while on the stand, the engine guard may really reduce damage. We stock a large range of engine guards, but they are not universal. In order to fit your engine guard, you will need the specific Givi part number for your bike.
- Go to the Givi fitments site by clicking here. Follow the instructions to find your motorcycle.
- You will see a list of all the products made by Givi for your bike. Engine guards begin with the part number "TN___".
- Make a note of the part number you need, then return to the Eurobike site to search for price and availability. If the item you require is not in stock, please enquire.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.