- Full Bore Bias Ply touring Tyres for Cruisers and Harleys and traditional Bikes
- Directional tread for better wet weather performance
- A directional arrow is located on the side walls for easier directional mouting.
- Features a balancing dot that is alligned with the valve stem to make balancing easier.
- 4 ply rating to increase carrying capacity.
- Intermediate tread compound for good mileage and great traction on all road conditions.
- H-speed rated for constant speeds up to 130 miles per hour
- Very well priced.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.