SEE THE POSSIBILITIES
Developoed with direct input from our elite MX athletes including Ken Roczen, the VUE Vlar goggle has been through hours of research, development, and testing and championship winning race performances. Designed to ensure the widest field of view possible, the VUE sits closer to the rider’s face reducing distractions from the side of the frame as well as fitting deeper inside the helmet.
Your vision is only as good as what you're looking through, so we equipped the Vue with an injection molded polycarbonate lens. This pre-curved lens provides superior optical clarity and gives an increased level of impact resistance to guard against roost and other debris.
The Vue goggle presents an innovative solution to removing the lens. This new technology uses a turn-to-release system to remove the outrigger so you can easily swap lenses. It lets you quickly adapt to changing light conditions and makes cleaning a breeze.
For the best fit possible, the frame has a dual-compound construction: a soft TPU faceplate which comfortably molds to your face, and a durable ABS/nylon outer frame. Finally, to eliminate any distractions, a 45mm strap with a silicone backing locks the goggles in place, ample venting prevents overheating, and a 3-layer foam keeps sweat out of your eyes.
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision
- Injected polycarbonate lens provides optical clarity and protects against roost impact
- TruLock™ system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider's face for improved comfort
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost and increase durability
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3 layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Pre-curved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated
- Tear-offs included
- Clear injected lens
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.