The Kid's 180 Trev Pants use our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. An abrasion-resistant fabrication with reinforced knee panels provides durability lap after lap. The strategically placed stretch panels increase flexibility for a precise fit and improved mobility.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed poly body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Dyed and sublimated main body fabric with premium screen-printed graphics
- Shell: 99% polyester / 1% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- K4 size fits Kids approximately 2yrs to 4yrs
- K5 size fits Kids approximately 5yrs to 6yrs
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.