WATER-RESISTENT, INSULATED AND MADE TO MOVE
The Defend Fire Pant offers abrasion and weather protection to mountain bikers. The extra durable Cordura™ panels on the seat and knee areas enhance the garment's strength in high-wear zones. The bonded fleece lining provides excellent warmth while also wicking moisture off of your skin to keep you dry and comfortable. The tapered leg and elastic cuff keep the pant away from your drive train. The proven Fly Cam ratchet waist closure and a high-stretch fabric blend provide comfort and efficient pedaling.
- Cordura™ seat and knee panels provide extra abrasion resistance
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds water, dirt, and debris
- Bonded fleece lining for comfort, warmth, and mobility
- Podium proven Race Ratchet closure for adjustment on the fly
- Tapered leg with elastic cuff
- Inseam: 31.25"
- Main body: 94% polyester / 6% spandex
- Panel: 63% Cordura™ / 31% nylon / 6% spandex
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.