AN ESSENTIAL MOTOCROSS JERSEY FOR EVERYDAY RIDERS
The 180 Jersey provides the essentials needed for riding motocross. Rising through the ranks from beginner to seasoned veteran is no easy task. 180 racewear was created to support these riders.
The foundation of the 180 jersey is a moisture-wicking main body fabric which helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable. Side panels add airflow, both aiding in moisture management and helping to regulate body temperature. Lightweight arm cuffs provide a precise fit, without feeling restrictive, and a drop tail design keeps the jersey tucked.
- moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Soft main body fabric provides comfort and a lightweight fit
- Vented mesh paneling increases breathability and airflow
- Mesh collar and sleeve cuffs improve fit and comfort
- Dyed or Sublimated graphic panels for rich and vibrant color
- Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in through intense rides
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.