The new medium-hard terrain tyre developed and perfected in the world's most competitive motocross environment.
- Optimised braking performance and cornering stability thanks to Directional Pattern block design (MX-52 front)
- Directional precision and line holding stability from Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS)
- Better rear control under power, enhanced traction and improved straight line stability from staggered centre blocks
- Improved slide control and cornering grip due to Progressive Cornering Block Technology
- Centre blocks deliver great traction and improved wear on hard ground (MX-52 rear)
- Anti-rebound rubber reduces kick back, great for harder terrain (MX-52 rear)
- New side blocks improve cornering and maximise drive on hard terrain (MX-52 rear)
NOTE: The MX52 is currently replacing the MX51 in select sizes.
Looking for a Soft Terrain tyre? See the new GEOMAX MX32
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.