The Tempest 2 D-DRY® Pants keep you warm and dry when the weather is cold and wet. CE level 1 armour protects your knees and a hip pocket is ready to take optional hip armour (sold separately).
The second generation of the Tempest D-Dry pants now uses Cordura and D-Stone fabric for abrasion resistance.
A removable thermal layer holds in heat and can be removed if the weather permits. Air vents on thighs direct air to the D-Dry membrane so that the pants are better suited for cooler rides.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Pocket for optional hip protectors (sold separately)
- Cordura fabric
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000mm
- Air vents on thighs
- Removable thermal layer
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Calf zippers
- Waist adjustment
- 2 outer pockets
- Compatible with Dainese Suspenders Kit (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective pant
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.