The first airbag born for motorcyclists
Since 1972 Dainese has been making the history of motorcycling safety.
D-air® detects automatically an unsafe situation and it activates to protect. It is the first airbag system designed specifically for motorcyclists. The natural evolution of our mission: to create the next frontier in the protection of humans.
The airbag is what makes D-air® unique. It controls air to create an effective shield that surrounds the rider’s body in case of an impact. A patented internal Microfilaments Technology ensures that the air that inflates the airbag propagates in balanced way. The result is that every single centimeter of the area is covered by effective protection.
- DEVELOPED IN OVER 25 YEARS OF RESEARCH ON THE ROAD AND TRACK
- Since late nineties, D-air® airbag system has been tested, developed and improved every day.
- 2 MILLIONS KM COVERED
- Garments equipped with D-air® have been worn riding a distance equivalent 50 trips all round the world.
- MORE THAN 50 PRO ATHLETES
- Dainese D-air® airbag system helps several champions in various discipline, from MotoGP to skiing, to achieve their goals.
- OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS
- Sofia Goggia and Matthias Meyer totalized 2 gold medals at the 2018 Winter Olympics wearing D-air® Ski.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.