The S22 is a good performing Sports tyre.
Good for the occasional track day aswell
Bridgestone engineers have adopted a brand new tread pattern design for several reasons:
- Firstly, they have increased the Land/Sea ratio in the shoulder area, offering increased amounts of edge grip and reducing slippage towards the end of the contact area.
- Secondly, the angle and alignment of tread grooves have been altered to re-distribute the working forces across the tyre. This makes for light handling, improved feedback, and optimal water drainage when riding in the wet.
The rear tyre continues to use Bridgestone’s unique 5-Layer Compound structure, with the very softest compound found right at the edge for maximum cornering grip. The use of 5LC makes for more progressive handling, while retaining a harder central band for durability.
Chemists have worked on a brand new compound mix, using fine silica molecules across the central area, which has led to a 25% increase in the amount of silica touching the road surface when compared with the S21. Silica is great for boosting grip levels in both cold and wet conditions.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.
Great price. Quick service.
Great product! Great price! Fantastic service! Thank you very much and SPECIAL THANKS to the men in the tyre workshop!!! Fast, efficient and top quality job!
This is my second set after changing from Rosso 3’s. I think my Tuono feels better overall especially re front feel and confidence.
Good tyre so far. Team at cycletreads fantastic