Tested by Barry Morris, expert MX'er. "I used them for 32 hours on trail rides, motocross and enduro, through rivers, hard and soft ground, mud and sand. There was plenty of life left in them. All in all, these are hard wearing pads and would be well suited to trail riders and recreational riders who want a long lasting replacement pad that works well in all conditions."
- Artrax sintered metal pads are made of copper, tin, graphite and other metallic elements which are far superior to the metal powder mixed into standard organic pads.
- Artarx sintered metal pads are manufactured for all-weather applications and high temperature stability.
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.