6D ATR-2 Helmet - Solid Matte Black
The 6D ATR-2 is the most advanced energy management device ever manufactured for off-road motorcycle competition or recreational riding. Infused with the exceptional DNA of the original ODS technology, but evolved to a whole new level with high-tech materials and design influenced by 6D's work inside the NFL’s Head Health Challenge III competition.
The inner EPS liner of any helmet is the first layer of defense and a very important component of the advanced ODS design of the ATR-2. It is effectively a helmet within a helmet. It has its own in-molded PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) shell that serves many functions. It nests into the ODS carrier, provides strength and integrity to the EPS, and serves as a slippery surface to aide in reducing angular acceleration forces. The EPS is of a softer density than the EPP and is secured into the helmet with 4 locking pins that mate to the ODS carrier. It is also captured by the Chin Bar EPP which provides additional security.
Rebuildable Advanced ODS System:
- Replaceable inner EPS liner
- Multi-Impact outer EPP liner
- Progressive EPP Damping Towers
- Low-Friction disks
- Isolation dampers
- Increased ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) displacement travel (+30%)
- Improved linear and angular acceleration mitigation
- Optimized lightweight tri-composite shell
- 3 Shell sizes
- Cervical protection zone at the lower rear shell area
- Brow rib increases shell integrity above the eyeport
- Clavicle cut-away
- 9 intake ports and 6 exhaust ports work in unison with the Air Gap Ventilation System
Helmet General Features:
- Removable, washable comfort liner features Genuine Dri-Lex® anti-bacterial fabric
- Emergency Quick-Release cheek pads
- PU-Over molded EPP lined chin bar includes 6D’s exclusive Sternum Pad
- Goggle band integrated shell recess at the eyeport area improves goggle fit and seal
- Shear-Away visor screws
- Nose Guard provides improved roost protection
- Titanium D-Rings
- Lighter overall weight +/- 1480 grams/ 3.26 lbs. (Size MD)
- Exceeds DOT, ECE, AC and ASTM Standards
We've kept our Shipping Policy as simple as possible:
- Non-Rural: $10 North Island and $15 South Island
- Rural: $10 additional to North and South Island
All orders are sent as tracked deliveries and you will be provided your tracking number when your order is dispatched. Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery and up to 7 working days for rural orders.
Any inquiries about your order, please contact us.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
Pick Up is available in store
You can order your products online and pick them up from our store at 72 Barrys Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
Some items are stored at our warehouse, so we will notify you when your order is ready to collect.